Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'98 MIA p-bass up for possible sale/trades

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jim primate, Jul 25, 2004.

1. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

i have a 1998 black/white/maple MIA fender p-bass for sale or possible trade. also have a black pickguard from WD products for it.

it's been around the block a few times, the body has it's share of scratches (b/c sometimes the tone is in the pick...brass ones.) i cracked the headstock awhile ago, and had it expertly repaired at an authorized fender dealer/repair shop (guitar works here in richmond, va...)so it's as good as new, can hardly see where the crack was. i'll post some pix of the scratches and crack if a good deal or trade (with cash on some items) comes along. i have no case but will pack and ship it well in a leather gig bag.

oh yeah, it's a great sounding bass, by the way. any tone you want is in it, bright and clangy, low and rumbly, middy and punchy. any useful tone can be head. even a couple of useless ones.

anyways, i'm looking for:
    furhman power conditioner
    sansamp rbi
    peavey t40
    boss dr 770
    hamer cruise 2tek (black or burst only)
    warmoth jazz neck w/ maple fretboard
    bass tuning machines
    pedal tuner
    fulltone bassdrive
    a guitar of some sort (PM me with what ya got, pref. a telecaster.)
    various pieces of recording gear (DI's, mic pre's, mic's, etc.)

or just plain cash. make your offers if interested.

2. jim primate

bump, bump it up.

3. and you are asking???

4. jim primate

doesn't that last line say something like "make your offers if interested." something like that.

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    that's lovely. here's one gig, at least, where the drummer gets laid.

6. Ballpark range, Mr. Smarty-arty-party-snarty.............*passes out* .........pants