1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

'98 MIM Jazz Bass loaded body $200 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MasterBass!, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

SOLD

Hey guys....here is a '98/99 MIM Jazz Bass loaded body (MN8 serial#) I'm not quite sure what the color is...it seems a little more turquoise than Lake Placid Blue. It has a unique one-piece pickguard that seems to be original. (Previous owner told me its all stock) Its in good shape but not purrfect....has a few nicks and chips and some rash on the rear, and some discoloration from sticker residue on the backside that will probably buff out. Paint is still glossy and the pg is in good shape too. It sounds REALLY good!! Add your neck, and this should make a really good sounding Jazz!

$200 OBO shipped conus

2. MasterBass!

2 more

3. What pots are installed? Any interest in a body swap? This is Midnight Blue. 1383186959401.

4. MasterBass!

I honestly don't know what pots they used in that year...they should be the originals. I haven't had it apart. The only swap I could use would be a Precision body bro, I'm loaded with J's......but thanks for the offer.

5. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker

Dec 4, 2010
    Ocala, FL
    Yes, the Squier lake placid blue is a little different, but still looks quite nice.

6. MasterBass!

SOLD and closed...thanks Gerry!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.