A 1x12 or a 1x15 with a 2x10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by truckin88, Feb 15, 2005.

1. truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Ok guys I am GASing for a Aguliar 112, but I already have a 2x10 eminenece loaded cab that the acoustic dept. here at work built for me, it is like butta. Here is the thing whatever I get needs a tweeter, the 2x10 is tweeterless, I just didn't order one in time. Whatever I get I would like to rock out by itself from time to time and bring the 2x10 when needed. The 112 seems perfect, but a 1x15 might go better with the 2x10. Eventually after this purchase I will get that groove 1200 from Kustom. I could have the guys build me another cab, but I don't want to keep bothering them...plus managment was cool with the one, to see what our guys could do, but if I keep getting them, there would probably be a problem. Me and 3 other guys got them. Ok I use to play punk but now I play jazz/blues....don't ask.....ahhh horizons
  2. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    if you want a tweeter and cheap, the aggie isnt a bad way to go.
  3. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Try the aggie... nice thick bottom for a 12.
  4. truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    thats what i was figuring i saqw mike meritt (conan's bassist) use one it sounded amazing he also used a zeta. Aggie is Cheap??? Avatar is a bang for the buck, but I thought aggie was a little more $$