1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A+B+C/Bypass unit?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by FreaqyFrequency, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Here is the current way I'm thinking about my board:

OC-3-->LS-2 #1 Return A (Enigma-->QuantumDrive in loop B)-->LS-2 #2 Return B (HBE UFO Fuzz in Loop A)-->Compulator-->Memory Boy

In case you're wondering what feeds the second LS-2's input, I would run the direct out from the Enigma and use the second LS-2 as a master bypass instead of having to constantly hit both of them. This would also avoid any signal from the Enigma/Q-Drive entering the UFO fuzz, and still keep the clean signal going underneath.

This setup, on the other hand, would require a lot of effort to perfect level-wise, and certainly wouldn't be any kind of plug and play thing. So before I went ahead with the purchase, I wanted to make certain that there isn't a unit out there that can mix three different signals together.

Thanks.