1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A band... hopefully!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by bigblondeafro87, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Hey guys wish me luck today!

I'm going to play with a band called the siren thesis from Somerdale today for the first time. I had an add on craigslist that they saw and responded to. The only problem they have is that they're in their early 20s and I'm 18, so the could possibly be an issue with some bars, but I'm mature enough to get along with people of pretty much any age so I should be fine. This would be my first real gigging band thats not a church or youth group band or some band that just jams occassionally playing a small barbeque or something.

2. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    Good luck with the audition and don't worry about the age difference. If you play well, that's all that matters.

3. I got in! thanks for the support smallmouth bass! When we get some stuff recorded I'll make sure to post some of it on here

4. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    So I take it the audition went well and you're in. Or were you in before playing together for the first time?

5. O no I auditioned and they were very impressed so they asked me to return for practice later this week