I had forgotten to post this thread but today I looked for info on the web about the success, this happened a few months ago.. The spanish band Duminguet was performing at a local club called Kronos.. Argentine bassist Carlos Rivolta was taking a rest while his band drummer played a solo. He supposely sat on a steel lader and automaticly received an electric shock. After 20 seconds he was dead. I couldn´t find any articles in english so no links here.. The most valid reason for his death, I found among many articles, was that his equipment was not earthed.. Certanly other factors made this happen but thus I don't know much about electricity, I would say it's very important to have our equipment earthed, especially when performing on a stage.