Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A Big Stinky Thank You

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd just like to post a big stinky thanks to everyone on talkbass. This is by far THE most educational/fun site about the bass guitar that I have ever been on, you guys are cool cats and I'm very thankful of all the help I've recieved. I know what your thinkin... hey, if he's so grateful, then why doesn't his bum ass give talkbass some money and become a supporting member? Well, that's why I love talkbass so much, I don't have enough money for a teacher, so I figure stuff out myself and you guys help and I know, a teacher is something I should look into, but like I said, no cash. So that obviously means I don't have cash to fork over for a big fancy avatar and new title as "Supporting Member". But in time... in time. I love you guys, thanks for all the help.

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Yeah well, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Except Munjibunga." Oh, don't deny it. I can hear it in your voice. You don't like me, and you IM all the other TalkBass guys, and talk about me behind my back. Don't deny it! I know. I KNOW!

3. Yeah, you need to avoid that Munjibunga guy. His avatar scares me, looks like Charles Manson on crack (betcha never heard that before, eh? ;) )

I've learned quite a bit during my time at Talkbass. This is a great site, and I'm glad I stumbled into the forums while searching for tAbZ. :D

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    oh Talkbass... site of contrast, you get threads like this one and then threads like THIS ONE

:)

6. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Hey Munji,

I'll send you copies of the last 20 anti-Munji IMs, but it'll cost ya 5 cents per. :D ;)

Peace,

James

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Eh, Why Not? And Davey C. Gotta give the whipping boy credit, there are a lot of hippo crates around talkbass... it's terrible. So he's gone... it's terrible, we'll need a new scapegoat now...