Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A certain effect

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by scottos150, Sep 29, 2002.

  1. What type of distortion or effect would I get if I wanted it to sound like my amp was turned up all the way and distorting?
  2. Fulltone Bass Driver or Budda Fat Bass... both pretty pricey. The tubescreamer is a pretty sweet, gritty overdrive, sort of like you have dynatouch tubes in your amps front end.
  3. I've been searching for that tone too. I've been trying to get my hands on a Angler Dredge-Tone Bass OD. Great Overdrive at a low price.