1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

a couple of g***ars

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JoeRules00, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Guitar just aint my thing, so I'm gonna part with em. Hate to bring these here, but I figure they'd be good for those trying to branch out into the wussier kind of 6-string. :)

Harmony Strat copy with tremelo in peach. Sounds fine, just had some new elixir strings tossed on. Only downside, honestly, is a "Nike Bombers" sticker to the left side of the bridge.

Carlo Robelli acoustic guitar. The action is a bit higher than other guitars, but I'm not an expert, there's probably a way to lower it here. Comes with 2 sets of strings (with only one low E string. Don't ask me why, I got em from my guitarist buddies who go through strings like it aint nothin)

<Pedal sold>

Make an offer on these. Dont worry about lowballing me, any reasonable offer will probably be accepted. I'm open to trades for ANY kind of bass gear, by the way.