Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A couple of new arrivals .....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nick Bassman, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Things are changing in my bass collection. Due to the arthritis in my hands I'm playing my 35"+ scale basses less than before and decided now was the time to expand the 34 collection. So here are the latest additions to my bass family, both 34" scale 5 strings tuned EADGC. The Fodera was up on Ebay but didn't sell so I contacted the guy (really good bloke) and we struck a deal. It makes a nice partner to the other Monarch I have. The other bass is a Status Stealth which Rob Green had up on his site for sale, I have owned a number of these great basses and I just couldn't resist. I thought you guys might like to see them both, I will try to get some better pics when I have some time for anyone interested.

2. and the Stealth ................

3. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    Great Stuff nick!

don't you have a 33" sixer coming too? Hmm maybe I'm mistaken.

JP

4. Hi JP

Well in theory that's true but it's been a while (2 yrs +) coming now !!

Nick

5. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Yer gear's not in yer profile, so dunno if this is redundant, but check out the Zons, too! 34" scale, awesome neck and B string, great (VERY non-sterile) tone, and light as a feather. VERY worthy of your investigation, IMHO! :)

6. Hi vics

I have thought about Zon's once or twice but just never got around to trying one out. I'll see if I can lay my mitts on one sometime. My other main basses are all Fodera.
    I really should put my gear on the profile but it is fluid at the moment.

Cheers

Nick

7. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    If you do, you'll own one. Mark my words. :)

Ok, you have my attention. :eek: :)

I'd like to own a Fodera someday, but the bux... oh, the bux... :)

8. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Very nice! I want a Stealth... :cool: