1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A couple watches

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by xEriatarka, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Well money has been getting very tight (and I mean getting as low as $2 total!) lately, so it's time to find the little treasures I have lying around. I'll probably be posting a few more of these in upcoming days/weeks, but this is it for the night.

Before I begin, both of these watches are brand new....and when I say brand new, I mean they've never been opened, used, etc. The price tags are still on both and both have their own case and box.

The first is a Movado watch. I don't know model names...but the style # is 0604992. The strap is fairly light brown leather.

[​IMG]

Second I have a Fossil watch. No style name or # that I know of. It is in a yellow tin Fossil case with "San Angelo" written on it. Maybe that's the model?

The Movado was $395 plus tax. I'm asking for $155 shipped.
    As for the Fossil, it was $65 plus tax. Asking $45 shipped. [Sold]

If you have any questions or would like pictures, please send me a PM. Thanks for looking.

2. drumsnbass

drumsnbass Bassic User

Dec 13, 2004
    Phoenix AZ area
    I guess we could say you're cash-poor, but have time on your side?

(oh, soooo bad but I couldn't resist!)

3. Just posted a picture of the model for the Movado watch.

4. Well rent is due the 1st and I'm a couple hundred dollars short, so this is going back to the top. If you're interested...please make an offer. As of right now, I just need a little bit of cash to get by for the month...

5. Bump.

Don't forget kids. If you're interested, just make me an offer. All offers will be considered!!! :)

6. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    I can't see the picture of the watch. PM me a shot of it.
    Peace,
    Chris

7. Will ship out for 120. That's half the price! I'm out of work for a week and really need the cash again.

8. Bump