1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD A-Designs REDDI Bass DI + Case... SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Limeman, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Price:
    $575.00
    Hey guys,

REDDI sold to local buyer!

Medical issues with my hands have kept me off gigs for more than 6 months now, and the bills are piling up, so with great regret I am putting my A-Designs REDDI bass DI up for sale. This DI needs no introduction, let's just say that at literally every gig or recording session it was employed, engineers, bandmates and FOH sound ALWAYS complimented me on the bass tone.

This REDDI is in excellent condition. There is one small blemish on the "D" logo on the top of the DI (see pix), but that is purely cosmetic. It works and functions perfectly with zero issues of any kind.

Included is a SKB I-Series military-class waterproof carrying case with foam cut perfectly to hold the REDDI and power cord safely and securely between gigs as well as for travel.

I hate to sell this wonderful DI but it needs to go. Asking $575.00 for both the REDDI and carrying case - a great deal. Shipping in CONUSA only please. Paypal only. I will ship promply once payment is received.

Thanks!

IMG_2897. IMG_2901. IMG_2903. IMG_2898. IMG_2900.JPG IMG_2896.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Wednesday bump...

3. PM replied.

4. punchclock

punchclock

Mar 19, 2007
    Kansas City
    Still available?

5. Yes. Still available. PMs replied.