1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A-Designs REDDI DI Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tumpinjahosafat, Nov 1, 2010.

1. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    Here it is, the most trusted, reliable and best sounding DI there is, Period. I'm not going to try and advertise this because you already know all about it. I bought this NEW about 4 months ago and I can see why people love it so much. It has never left my studio, no gigs, no sessions; nothing. It is in perfect condition, tubes are fine enclosure is fine, all inputs and outputs work perfect, no flaws. Unfortunately, times are tough and I need to say farewell, maybe some day I'll buy another, but for now its yours.

Note: In the first picture the edges where it looks like the paint is chipped and beaten up its actually just the reflection of the light, you can confirm this if you look at the other pictures, the paint is fine and not beat up in any way.

Price Drop!! 525 Shipped via USPS Priority (no international buyers please)

No Trades

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    SOLD