1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available A Designs REDDI with Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JeffLieby, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Price:
    This DI has served me well for about 3 years. If you are looking you probably already know how great it is. This has served as my "bass amp" at church exclusively. No smoky bars. Just back and forth from my smoke free home to church. It is in great shape, and the original power cord is included. The case is BIG, and high quality. It is an HPRC 2600W, which sells for $174.23 on Amazon. There are smaller cases that fit the REDDI, but I wanted one that was big enough for me to get a small pedalboard made that would carry both (18" x 9"). That never came to fruition, but it is an excellent space to carry extra cables, gear, accessories, or possibly even a small amp head. The only reason I am parting with it is because my needs are changing, and this will be better suited for someone who will get plenty of use out of it.

REDDI FEATURES:

• All-tube direct box with custom output transformer.
    •Ultra wide frequency range (20Hz-60kHz).
    •Neutrik input connector, balanced XLR out, and 1/4" thru jack.
    •Inspired by the Ampeg B-15.
    •Clean and airy high end, warmth, transparency, and ultra high-quality sound.
    •Level control.
    •Ground lift.
    •Ultra bright blue LED on/off lamp.
    •Zero-feedback loop design.
    •Massive, custom-wound transformers.
    •6NI-P tube. •Low-Z, transformer-balanced output

Case Features:

Innovative materials are designed to deliver improved protection, transport and access to your equipment. HPRC cases utilize high performance resins that allow this case to be lighter in weight and stronger in robustness. A special mix allows the walls of the case to be more elastic and thinner, increasing shockproof capabilities. The ultralight hard case shell is acid proof, scratchproof and able to resist extreme weather conditions and temperature changes. This case is supplied with cubed foam. The cubed foam makes it easy to configure the case to snugly fit all of your expensive equipment. The built in wheels make this extremely easy to transport.

Interior dimensions 19.05" x 14.17" x 8.58"
    External Dimensions 21.65" x 16.53" x 10.24".

$550 (PayPal/Shipped ConUS)

IMG_4394.JPG IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG IMG_4398.JPG IMG_4399.JPG IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4401.JPG IMG_4402.JPG IMG_4404.JPG IMG_4405.JPG IMG_4406.JPG

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    R&B and mwbonsall like this.
  2. mwbonsall

mwbonsall Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Casa Grande, Arizona
    Killer DI, killer price! Shouldn't be here long.

Mark

JeffLieby likes this.