1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD A-Designs REDDI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by qwench, Nov 19, 2017.

1. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Price:
    Minty A-Designs REDDI

Yikes, not sure how to live without this one but it is simply not getting used in a live setting and although I will miss it in the studio immensely, I guess I will have to try and manage...ugh...sounds so so good...would love to keep it and MAY still come to my senses but I am having to clear out some extra $$ from items not getting used in the music room.

Original Box and packaging still intact and will ship inside another box.

$499 US Funds via PayPal shipped to anywhere in Canada or the USA

*Note, this one was bought brand new from Studio Economik in Canada about this time last year...and never used in a live setting (I play out plenty but this is/was strictly used at the studio and my home studio)...this is the second one I have owned and they are amazing...this is a killer deal on a top notch piece of gear...I have some items for sale locally that MAY allow me to hang on to this...but for now, get it while I am insane lol*

Pics...

REDDI.JPG REDDI 2.JPG REDDI 3.JPG REDDI 4.JPG REDDI 5.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    R&B and SteveBass5 like this.
  2. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    FYI...I "might" be open to a partial trade for a lesser value DI like the Rupert Neve RNDI plus cash or another Radial JDI plus cash or maybe even the ACME Motown DI!! Although, I may be picking one up one of those first two very soon so get at me...this is a great deal...eat your heart out Black Friday!!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  3. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    PM's answered...some inquiries locally too...this one might not be lasting too much longer...will update as soon as I have something solidified...in the meantime, still here and still a great deal!!!

4. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Great deal on one of the best DI's in the business!

qwench likes this.