1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale A-Desings Audio Pacífica Stereo Preamp 2020

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CDamianBass, Oct 17, 2020.

1. CDamianBass

CDamianBass Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Price:
    United States
    Mint condition (like new) I just recently bought it but I don’t really need a Stereo preamp

Attached Files:

Standalone likes this.
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    This is a great studio tool for anyone- but especially a bassist with a home studio. Enough gain available to drive a passive ribbon mic and one of my favorite DIs ever.
    I used one earlier this year to record bass on a number of projects from home. I was really impressed. Sounds SO MUCH better than the inputs on my UA Apollo!
    GLWTS

CDamianBass likes this.
  3. Robert Gross

Robert Gross Supporting Member

May 23, 2018
    Agreed with @gnergaard, studio gear is different than pedals and amps trying to mimic studio gear. You can't go wrong with A-Designs for recording, but also put this in a rack you gig with and you'll just sound better.