A device that allows you to inhale alcohol

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kegbarnacle, Aug 20, 2004.

1. kegbarnacle

Nov 18, 2003
    Instead of drinking, there is now a machine available that vaporizes the alcohol, mixes it with oxygen and allows you to inhale it.

Now that is what I call innovation!

2. Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    :eek: Guess that's one way to avoid carbs.
  3. Heard about this last year. I've given up on al-kee-hol, but I wouldn't use this even if I hadn't, just because I don't see anything inconvienient about drinking the stuff.
  4. Why not just use an insulin injector. ;)

The site seems a little misleading though. One of the quotes contains "almost no side effects".

5. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Won't extra oxygen make you light-headed?

EDIT: Well, I suppose alcohol does too. :smug:
  6. It would be cool and all if it wasn't $2995.00-$3695.00
  7. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    But then "being drunk" wouldn't make sense. What would you be? Inhaled?

Man I'm so inhaled right now. :eyebrow:
  8. :D How about vapoured? :eyebrow:

These things are more dangerous than alcohol and you don't even get to drink. Why not just take drugs instead? All this company is trying to do is to take a socially acceptable drug, turn it more hardcore and hope that they will make a fortune out of legal drug use. :scowl:

9. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Sounds like a plan! :hyper:
  10. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    When I'm old enough, if I drink, it'll be because I want to drink and taste the alcohol. I'm not a fan of drinking for no reason than getting drunk, but I suppose that has its merits to stranger folks. This just cuts out the middle man of making you pee.
  11. jommit52

Jul 11, 2004
    ......uh...thats kinda werid. i dunno...i like the idea of getting drunk though.