Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

a dream inspired

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by the Qintar, Nov 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Qintar

the Qintar

Jul 24, 2000
    USA
    this is dream inspired

it so happens that my favorite TV show is "dog the bounty hunter". ive always fantasized about being an outlaw whos being tracked down by bounty hunters, and after seeing "dog", in action, i often daydream about him tracking me down....

so im havin this dream where "dog" is kicking down my door and and then sprays me with pepper spray, then outta nowhere this cat jumps outta the closet sporting 18" arms. so im standin there like whos this cat? and before i know it this dude is rollin with "dog" in my apartment. im guessin this cat was "Mark Latimour", cause hes the only clown i know with guns like that. incredible.

now my only question is, who would win in a real fight..."dog", or "Mark Latimour"? i would make "dog" a slight favorite.

2. Dude.... What was in your turkey??? :D

3. I've seen that Dog show a few times and I don't get it. He acts like this total hardass who is gonna beat you senseless, but then once he nabs you he allows you to call your family to tell them you're ok and treats you really nice. Then he says a prayer with them.

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    You know you've really made it onto the TB A-List when you start turning up in other user's dreams! :D

5. the Qintar

the Qintar

Jul 24, 2000
    USA
    mark, whats your game clown? i mean...how do you get down?

ps

in the dream you reminded me of a young chuck zito

6. You've always been in Steph's! :D

Leigh

7. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    ZING!

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You're in Mike Money's nightmares. He wakes up in a cold sweat screaming "No, no...I'm NOT punk!! I'm NOT!! PARTS IN BUTTS!!"

brad cook

9. I can promise you that wasn't what he was saying last night. :smug:

Leigh

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    How do you know? Were you over at his house or what?

brad cook

11. Are you trying to ruin my joke? :bawl:

Leigh

12. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I'm not sure why you are being "smug" abount being in a place in which you are able to hear Mike Money waking up from a dream.... :meh:

Not that there's anything wrong with that....if you're into that kinda stuff....

Must be a Rugby player thing...heads near butts and all.... :D

13. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No, I'm not trying to ruin your joke...I'm just trying to get your joke.

brad cook

14. That episode of Seinfeld was just on. Priceless.

a) Your Rugby jokes are wearing thin :meh: , b) you're a neatly dressed Lawyer - funny how you're the one commenting about my sexuality :D , c) I'm a hooker - my head is only near the upper torso of other players and for you and Brad, d) the above post by me was in jest :rolleyes: . I am comfortable enough with my sexuality that I can joke around about those sorts of things. Oh, and Brad - the joke was that I was pretending to have been with MM last night. :rollno:

Leigh

15. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Well its either the jokes or your skin...i'm still trying to work that one out :D
    No you joked about your sexuality..we just couldn't work out what bit was funny :D

BTW what makes you think I dress neatly?
    Turn many tricks?

:D ;) :D

16. As I've said before, I have no issue with the 'gay-biker' photo, nor you referring to Rugby players as gay. Just thought you might consider a different angle - perhaps you could return to the typical QLD or even a Kiwi male. Something to think about.

A punchline that may be yet to reach your generation, perhaps. Maybe it hasn't made it out of QLD. Its a very common one around here.

Stereotypes, and the photos I've seen of you. I doubt that a person who is so meticulous over their posting and replies would be lazy over his appearance. Plus, you said you did tax-based work. I can't imagine that businesses like wife-beaters and boardies when paying lots of money for a Lawyer.

Yes, I have learnt to bore-in. I've also been taught how to pop the opposition hooker quite well. I also like to drench my hair in vaseline so that the opposition get it in their eyes and mouths. I kid you not.

Leigh

17. Man, all I have dreams about are 8" tall elephants sneezing out pretzels and killing Daryl Hannah who is actually an English businessman.

18. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I smell Troll..... ;)

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

:eek:

brad cook

20. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    It also means you've been hanging out in OT too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.