1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD A dual shot of Fodera basses!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by More or Les, Feb 8, 2016.

1. More or Les

More or Les Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    Price:
    see ad
    Strings:
    You know the drill. You go a little crazy, and buy like it's going out of style. Then, you come to your senses, and realize when too much is too much. That's where I'm at, so I need to move two gorgeous FODERA basses, both 4 string. I have the "newborn" page for one of them, and the video Fodera put out for the other. The Olive top is triple mint, the NYC is double mint-there is a tiny blem on the top of the headstock-and its not even a "ding".

Yes, I'll trade one or both, but obviously it'll have to be really special, as I'd rather have the cash, but shoot me what you think may be of interest, and I'll take a close look.

Here then, are the basses. I'm looking at 7000 for the Olive Monarch (which is beyond stunning) and 3000 on the NYC, which cost me 3500 less than year ago, directly from the Brooklyn factory. Both come with Fodera Teardrop cases of course, also in prime condition.

Olive Monarch 4 Bolt-On

Thanks for looking!

audreycashin and sanwin17 like this.
  2. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Highland Beach, FL
    Super cool NYC. GLWTS

audreycashin and More or Les like this.
  3. Jparpino

Jparpino JP

May 12, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Damn what a crazy unique 4 string build on the monarch. GLWTS

audreycashin likes this.