A few basses for trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ugly Cassanova, Jan 27, 2004.

1. I've got a Godin A4 Fretless that i'd really like to trade for another fretless.

And i've got a Warwick Corvette 5string that i'd love to trade for another fretted bass.

If you really want pictures I can put some up.
  2. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    What kind of a fretted bass are you looking for?

3. Really, i'm open to alot if it isn't too bad.
    I'm looking towards maybe an Ernie Ball, but really, any suggestions are fine.
  4. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    We're in the ballpark. You may of noticed I have an Ernie Ball Stingray 4 from my signature. I'm 100% sure I'd want to trade, but would you consider it? I've been wanting a Warwick 5, cuz I'm in love with Warwicks, but I bought the Stingray expecting it to be my dream bass. Do you have any pics?

5. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    pics of the Warwick please... and what is the string spacing like? If you could tell me the measurement, that would be great...

6. How about my Fender Standard Jazz Fretless with options to balance out value for the A4? I'd also be interested in a straight sale, provided I can sell the Jazz. Either way, please send or post pics!
  7. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Is the A4 still available? I have a Fender MIA Jazz fretless I may be willing to part with...
  8. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I've got a Fernandes APB-100 Fretless five that i'd love to trade towards the Godin if you're at all interested.

Drop me a line,
  9. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

Is your Corvette 5 active ? I'm in Edmonton and might be interested in it if it is.......Post or email me with pics of the Warwick please.
  10. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  11. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    I've got an MIJ fretless Fender jazz, with Bartolini pickups and a J-Retro that absolutely screams. I'd love to trade you for that A4, lemme know if you're interested. Here's some pics:
  12. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    How about a Bongo 4HH for the Warwick?