1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A few clips of my band - Flathead Rodeo!

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by Theo413, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Theo413

Theo413

Aug 6, 2012
    Massachusetts
    We're a newer band, based in western Massachusetts...playing a mix of originals and covers / rockabilly, western swing, blues, country, etc...

here are a couple of live recordings...hope y'all enjoy

and an original (recorded at our first show):

madbanjoman, Fran Diaz and jasonrp like this.
  2. jasonrp

jasonrp

Feb 19, 2015
    vt
    Where do you guys play? I'd like to check it out sometime

3. Theo413

Theo413

Aug 6, 2012
    Massachusetts
    We play all over western Mass. We’re in the middle of booking for 2018. Any spots in VT that would be good to play?
    Also, we update show info on Facebook and Instagram (@flatheadrodeo), as well as ReverbNation.com/flatheadrodeo

Cheers!
    Theo

4. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    She......... she......... humped your bass!!!!!

Cool.

Theo413 likes this.
  5. jasonrp

jasonrp

Feb 19, 2015
    vt
    The Whetstone in Brattleboro has bands. There's a few bars that might in bratt but I'm a little out of the scene.

Ever play in Greenfield? or at the rt. 63 Roadhouse?

6. Theo413

Theo413

Aug 6, 2012
    Massachusetts
    My guitar player is looking into the Whetstone I think. I’ll have to run it by him. I know he was looking at the Brattleboro area for booking.

We’ve played at the Root Cellar in Greenfield with Angry Johnny and the Killbillies. Haven’t checked out the Rte. 63 Roadhouse yet.