Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A few necessary sale bits...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jammadave, Apr 19, 2005.

1. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Hi all - well, it's new-new-car time (long story, bought a new car but would be better served by a slightly different one instead) so all my not-NECESSARY stuff has to go.

Modulus Q6 fretless - got this just 2 weeks ago, it's a gorgeous unlined fretless with a gloss-finished bubinga top. 2002 model, mint condition. $1900 shipped OBO. Includes OHSC.

Warwick Buzzard LTD 8-String - Rarest of all Buzzards, natural finished Zebrano with the Warwick ovangkol and wenge THRU neck. Wenge fretboard with brass frets and abalone numerical inlays ("1", "3", "5", etc) and gold hardware. This is an octaved 8-string, not an ERB. List on this is $5699 and I've had it only a couple months. SOLD.

Dean Zen acoustic g**t*r. Like new, beautiful, with OHSC. $300 shipped.

EHX Q-Tron plus - modded by AnalogMan to light up the LED only when engaged, not all the time like stock. Also he did a 3PDT true bypass switch. $150 obo.

EBS BassIQ - brand new, velcro on the bottom but unused - SOLD.

I have to root around, see if there is anything else I am not using at the moment. With the band I'm in these days, I use one bass and maybe 2 effects, tops (along with tuner and compressor) - makes it really simple.

I take PayPal, but on the high-dollar stuff (the basses) please help out by adding a few bucks to lessen the fees. Money Orders are also fine, as is cash and a local pickup.

I ship UPS, via a UPS store where I trust the employees implicitly. They have never let me down and I have shipped NUMEROUS basses and such with them.

Thanks
    Dave

NOTE: Pictures to come.

2. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    i want the IQ.

3. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can send more to anyone who would like me to.

4. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Hey - here's a pic from the eBay auction on the Modulus. I don't have any new ones yet.

Had to crop the head off because resizing to fit here screwed up the strings/fretboard too much.

Attached Files:

5. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
  6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
  7. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    A Bump to say the Buzzard is sold, and to really re-up any interest in the Modulus =0)