Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A few videos

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Viviuos, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
  2. sknkh

sknkh

Mar 21, 2004
    Wow, that lego spiderman one was totally awesome! Must of taken them ages to make that.

3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Wow. Legos have to officially be one of the best toys EVER!

4. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    I want a red ball that wear a trucker hat, aviator glasses, and totes dual nickel plated .45s.

That Spiderman thing was awsome, lots of hard work went into that.

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    The train in the Spirderman one says Forest Hills... interestingly enough, that's the name of the high school I graduated from :smug:.

Ray

6. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    Where did my bob the ball go?

Bob the ball --- Not work safe ---2.88 Mb
    ww.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1184&rtn=main-topten

Bob the ball 2 --- Not work safe --- 5 Mb
    ww.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1358&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1359&DISPLAYORDER=20040608134148&CAT=anims&NSFW=0&page=5

Yes i know, there are only two Ws in the address. I had to do that to keep TB from auto-linking them.

If my first post was edited, I did not receive notification. If these links are removed I am going to assume that they are not TB legal. Or perhaps my computer has a glitch, I don't know :meh:

I have found another one

The really really short Lord of the Rings --- Not work safe(although nothing is said, its all written) --- dident see a file size. Not to large though
    http://www.kontraband.com/show/show...AYORDER=20050119150212&CAT=pics&NSFW=0&page=1

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    It was taken out for a reason, I suggest you PM John Turner to fin out

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Nahh....just post them again. Those dorky mods will get the picture. :)

-Mike

9. I'm a United grad. Don't hold it against me, I'm one of the few who can spell. :p

I always loved the Forest Hills Cross Country Course....such a fast course.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Yeah... I was never in cross country, but I did run the course a few times. I even went to some of our meets, so who knows, I might've seen ya around :p.

Ray

11. The FH Cross country team was pretty solid when I was in school. United and FH were the two teams that made it to states when I was a junior. Represent!

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    I don't know when you were a Junior... but do you know Jake Strayer? All I have to say about him is :eek:. Between wrestling and C.C., I think he broke like 90% of the FHHS records in those sports...

Ray

13. Yep, Jake was a beast. I've only seen one or two other comparable runners outside of the state competition, where everyone was a monster. I also saw him wrestle several times, and he was pretty damn elite in that sport too. I graduated in 2003, so I believe I was a year older than Jake (could be wrong) but he definitely owned me when we ran against FH.

Being so good at two very grueling sports (three if you throw track in), that's very impressive.

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    He graduated with me in '04 actually. He wasn't much of a person to talk to (not the brightest crayon...), and the school glorified him, so he was also stuck up, holier than thou attitude, but he was good at sports :p. No hard feelings about him pwn3ing you at running... he pwn3d everyone :D.

Ray

15. Well, I'm sure he'll get over himself when he realizes that being an incredible high school athlete amounts to nothing in the everyday world. He'll undoubtedly have some success at the college level, but hopefully he decides to get a degree as well, considering the market for professional runners/wrestlers (real wrestlers, that is) is non-existant. If he's anything like United's outstanding athletes, though, he'll be working at the Sunoco in West End in a few years. :p

PS - That Spiderman clip rules. I almost feel bad in my role in the hijacking of this thread. Almost. :D

16. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Woah, you must be closer than I thought :smug: West End wasn't all that far from my house (IIRC, I think 30mins, if that). Oh well, mayhaps we should stop hijacking the thread :p

Ray

17. Good call. Resume original thread topic, please.

18. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    I have contacted Mr. Turner and he said, "in general, if something is not worksafe, then it's inappropriate to post here at talkbass. a good rule of thumb to follow." Thats fair enough.
    That being said i will remove Bob the Ball links :bawl: and replace them with just the address. Hopefully this can make the Mods and everyone else happy.