1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A few Wailers Requests

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by rainbownorth, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Ive learned a lot of reggae so far in my bass playing years (2), most of it by Familyman Barrett. Theres a couple of songs I really wanna know, and can't figure out, or at least not completely. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. they're not particularly famous songs, but they're both skanking, heavy roots reggae of the finest quality. The songs are "Midnight Ravers" from the "Catch a Fire" album, and "We and Dem", I think that one's on "Uprising". Either that or "Confrontation". Cheers for any help.I'll even trade if you want, I got a lot of Wailers tabs, a few funk, a tiny bit of classical and a few jazzier numbers.Once again, thanks for any input.

2. Raslee

Raslee

Jul 4, 2007
    South west UK
    Do you have a tab to pete Tosh's Johnny Be Good ?

3. Sorry, its a negative on that one, I'm not familiar with that number.