1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A fuzz pedal that sounds similar to Red Witch Zeus but in a smaller footprint?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Woony90, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Woony90

Woony90

Feb 6, 2017
    A fuzz pedal that sounds similar to Red Witch Zeus but in a smaller footprint?

Is there such thing??

I also liked Malekko Omicron Fuzz pedal so I bought used but came with defective unit.

I had to return it and Im looking into other fuzz pedals but there is not a lot I like..

Red Witch Zeus sounds sooooo perfect but it's too big for my compact pedalboard and I don't need another octave pedal so...Im getting half of it

2. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Knoxville
    The DOD Carcosa can get into similar territory having both the glitch and the massive low end. Smaller, a lot cheaper, and more forgiving/not as persnickety with triggering.

3. Woony90

Woony90

Feb 6, 2017
    daaaaaaammmn this one sounds good !!! Low end is little bit too overwelming at times but definitely closest thing to what I have been looking for. you've nailed my mind!! thanks

4. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    Z.Vex Mastotron?

5. Woony90

Woony90

Feb 6, 2017
    Actually the szie and the shape of the Zvex Mastotron was really perfect for me because Im running out of vertical space but still have a lot of horizontal sapce on my board. But I dont know if it's the clips I've heard or all the samples I heard, it sounded little bit muddy. Though the pedal sounded very good on its own way

6. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    It is not muddy.