1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A game for the sickos

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chriss62, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
  2. Ah, a ripoff of the old Stair (or Truck) Dismount games! Still pretty funny, though I prefer the real games.

3. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

I'm using the mouse, lifting him, and slamming him down onto the first step. Can't get any damage on the platform, use the first step. 145 on just the first impact!

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Yeah, those were a lot more advanced. I love those. :)

5. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    HAAAAHAHAHA! 206 with one impact!!!

I love this stuff!!!

Got a link to that original Stair Dismount game?

6. 367.

Used Bryans technique and got him right in the corner of the first step for 300 damage on the initial impact.

7. http://jet.ro/dismount/

Truck Dismount is on there too, and it is a lot more complicated, so I recommend starting with the Stair one, but they both become very fun when you're bored :p

8. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    My high score is 506, but I haven't been able to replicate it.
    I've never played the other versions.

9. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I remember in the original stair dismount game I once decapitated the guy. Gave me like 100k points for it. No idea how it happend. Probably a glitch.

10. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    It's also funny to try to throw the guy up and clean across to the other wall. He just flies outta nowhere, and it's a big mess.

11. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

I'm now aiming at the middle of the stairs, to give it a stronger fall. 500 is MAAAD points. I'm not giving up though...

12. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    OMG 388 first impact... 428... I feel so bad for this little guy...

And I just downloaded the other game. HEEHEE!!

13. britrit

britrit

Jan 22, 2006
    London
    I got 379 with that method.

14. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    I just discovered, that you can grab his leg, twirl him a couple times, and then swing him carefully into the stairs. This leaves the largest pools of blood. \m/

15. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    The Stair Dismount game CRASHED my machine furiously. Wow. Never locked up like that in all my years of computer hacking and video game glitches.

16. That is pretty strange too considering how lightweight of a program it is.

Hopefully you'll be able to get it to work.

17. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Easily my favorite flash game online.

Dolphin Olympics

Challenging as hell. And you can earn rediculous scores.

18. Dude, people must be nuts to get those kind of scores on that Dolphin game.

It is pretty damn fun though :)

19. 472. Drag his left leg up, and let him jump up very very high, and have him land on the top part of the stairs and have him roll down...

I sort of like it... oh I'm a sinner.
    untitled.gif

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021