1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A good, cheap multi effect board?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by choochbass, May 23, 2004.

1. choochbass

choochbass

May 22, 2004
    Anyone know a good quality multi effect board? Im lookin for something around 150 dollars or so, I NEED the following, anything extra is awesome: Chorus, Distortion/OD, Wah, Synth. Im happy with the ODB-3 Boss Overdrive I have, but I need more than that- and I dont have several hundred dollars to sink into individual stomp boxes.

2. supernaut_1

supernaut_1 Guest

Dec 16, 2002
    Texas
    um, possibly the digitech bp200?
    it's right at $150 and i think it's well worth the money. it has every effect you'd ever need and more. i went through many distortion pedals (dod, boss, electro-harmonix), and i wasn't satisfied with any until i got my bp200. it has many versatile distortion tones to choose from. all in all i think it would fit your needs and then some.

here's a link:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...0106611/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/150162/

3. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    another option is going for a digitech bp8 used that ive seen for around 125 shipped that seems to be a great choice for that price range

4. berhringer v-amp