Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A good gig bag for Conklin

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by munch62, Oct 26, 2004.

1. munch62

munch62

Jul 15, 2004
    Ohio
    Does anyone out there know of a good gig bag for a Conklin
    GT-7?Something heavy duty and well padded.

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. www.goincase.com has a case that will fit the GT-7. Very well padded and heavy duty.

3. I'm tempted to pick up their Dub bag... might be expensive to ship it here to the UK though.

4. Yeah, possibly, but from what I've read, it's one of the best bags out there right now. I don't imagine you would be disappointed. I'll be getting one for my GT-7 soon.

5. level_1

level_1

Apr 18, 2004
    Central CA
    I have the InCase Slim bag for a single base. Very well constructed and protects my bass very well. I have thought about the dub bag as well so I can carry my backup. Either way they are great cases and worth the cash IMO.

6. i have a conkling case for my GT7. i heard some bad things about the case, but i figured i wasnt going to be traveling much with the bass (its my home recording bass). however, i would feel really comfortable if i did. despite what others may say, the conklin case is very high quality (at least mine is).