1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A guy can't have nothin' in this house

Discussion in 'Bass Humor [DB]' started by OmNomNom, Jul 22, 2012.

1. OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Jul 10, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    I got my hands on a sleek tuxedo bass. Plays wonderfully, set up by Kolstein, a real pleasure.

I noticed after a few days my fiancee kept referring to it as "her bass".. whenever I'd shoot her a confused look she'd just comment how pretty it was and it's "her style." Oookay..

In the same day, I had put the bass down on it's side to look something up on my email account real quick and turn around to find my female cat standing on her hind legs and rubbing her face repeatedly on the endpin foot. For about a solid minute. She proceeded to rub on the body of the bass and eventually turn around and back her rear end to the bass. Now, I don't know how many cat lovers are on this forum.. but when a cat puts its rear on you, it's considered a sign of affection. The glands around the tail are the strongest smelling on a cat, and they try to spread their scent on things they claim. She has never done this to another inanimate object.

Like I said, a guy can't have nothin' in this house..

2. definitely missed the part about the cat. eyes went immediately to "she proceeded to rub on the body of the bass and eventually turn around and back her rear end to the bass." needless to say, i was pretty confused. in a good way.

3. OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Jul 10, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    That was later in the evening after a few margaritas.

4. Your cat drinks margaritas?

5. boynamedsuse

boynamedsuse Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2010
    LOL. Funny story. :D

6. OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Jul 10, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    It's become a bit of a problem, really.

[​IMG]