1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A lil out there

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Piezoman, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Piezoman

Piezoman

Nov 29, 2002
    Bronx, New York
    Well Ive played at studios through what seems to be my dream rig. And I have found the Amp and its price, but I m wondering about the acinet first of all. It is a bergantino 3 speaker cabinet. I dont remembr what sizes but I remmeber the 3 speaks and the awesomeness. I was wondering what a price would be on that model cab. I'll buy it used if I need 2 but can I get a plac that has thatfor a decent price.

Then second I would lie to know the pricetag on the demeter(I think) Tube amp. Again, dunno what model but I rmember tube, black and awesome too.

If you have any knowledge of the items, plz tell me. And I am not getting this stuff likenext week but it is nice for future reference and don we all need something to dream about?

2. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    Bump

3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

Go to www.google.com

Enter "bergantino", find the bergantino site and click on it. Go to the Products page and decide which cab you prefer. Go to the Dealers page and call one of them for pricing.

Go back to Google and do the same for "demeter".

4. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    I handle Bergantino cabs.

There are two different cabs with 3 speakers. The 310 which has been out and might be what you played through has been just discontinued. I have 2 left that are being sold at a discounted price.

The cab that took its place is the 322 which has 2 10" speakers and a 12. This also is taking the place of the 212 cab. Its an all around powerfull cab!

I hope that helps and if you have any questions your welcome to e-mail me direct.