1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A little help w/ tabs for Nine Inch Nails "The Only Time."

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Twiggy Jr., Jun 28, 2007.

1. Twiggy Jr.

Twiggy Jr.

Nov 17, 2005
    Oklahoma
    i'm almost embarrassed to ask b/c this is not a difficult song...but for some reason the chorus (when reznor sings "baby i'm all messed up, baby i'm all messed up, baby i'm all messed up in you"), well, i can't figure it out...the verse is no problem, but for some reason i just can't quite figure out the chorus...haha, now i'm sure you all think i've been playing for like only 2 weeks for help w/ the chorus, but any help would be appreciated.
    thhhhhhhhhank ya! oh yea, just to avoid any confusion, this isn't NIN's song "Only" from the with teeth album that was released a few years ago...it's "the only time" from the "downward spiral" cd back in the 90's.
    :)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021