a little late, but Reverend PICS!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dancehallclasher, Sep 2, 2001.

1. well, just one actually. i finally got the guy down the hall with the digital camera to hook me up. so here's me with my new baby:
  2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Nice White/white motif you got there.

What gives with the metal plate on the side of it? So your wrist doesn't dig the paint job?

I hear they are semi-hollow. True?

Not bad at all there DHC...
  3. Nice bass! I've never played a RR. How do you like it?

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Very nice indeed.

I wish someone in Dallas carried them.

Speaking of Dallas, Jeff, Murphy's here in Irving is going to start carrying the MTD Kingston.
  5. nice looking bass DHC. you could have gotten a better model to hold it for you.

6. Where's the raised eyebrow? ;)
  7. brendan - the plate is there because there's no bevel, just as a comfort thing. it is semi-hollow, but you can hardly tell by holding it.

gruff - i'm much cuter in person. :D
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I'll bet you are, big boy.;)
  9. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    I don't know what it is, but there is just something about the Reverend basses that has spoken to me from the first time I saw them. That's certainly a nice lookin' bass there... and is that a picture of Barney Fife on the lil' fridge??

10. Mmmm, very nice - I'm turning green with envy! Good luck with the new axe - keep us posted as to how you get on with it!

- Wil
  11. sir, i am impressed. you got some good eyes. yes, it is indeed barney, no dwelling is complete without him. it's a magnet, actually.
  12. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    Really nice bass, DHC...I had the 5-string in that same color scheme for a while..wish I still had it, too.

You'll find that the nicest thing about owning a Rumblefish is what happens when you encounter one of the "Fender Nazis". The phenolic construction will elicit some sarcasm ("why'didnya buy a REAL bass, boy?"), but then you plug it in...the looks are usually pretty priceless.