Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A little light reading

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by silvermaneZ, Feb 23, 2003.

1. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    http://www.cworldhealth.org/jarticles/index.htm#

Just something to whittle away the time. I recommend article 1, "Are Girls Smarter?"; Article 8, "A Revolution in the Care of the Mexican People"; Article 12, "Why Teenage Boys Kill."; and Article 32, "A Terrifying Male Problem".

I personally think article 32 is my favorite. Who knew that women were only good for bearing children?:eek: :rolleyes:

Robert

2. Yeah! Why is all dem brainses waisted on dem wemen folk! Des just makin' the kids! And cleanin' the kitchen!

Interesting stuff, I'm sure he has many valid points. At the same time, though, he seems a little biased. Also, he seems to be trumpetting "mineral ascorbates" as some sort of "miracle substance". I think he's taking it a bit far with that.

3. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    I haven't been getting much vitamin c. I think I'm gonna kill someone!!!!!!! I couldn't read any more after he explained that lack of "C" causes teenage boys to kill. Is vitamin c the answer to all the world's problems?!?

4. hmm...interesting