1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD A.M.P. BH250 2 ch. head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emblymouse, Nov 8, 2018.

1. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    Price:
    $150
    Vintage solid state head by Amplified Musical Products. 100W @ 8 ohms - 250W @4 ohms. It's very clean and must have been a homebody for most of it's life. 2 channels w/ led display, switchable effects loop with post and pre eq in's and out's. It also has a limiter w/led display at the gain control. It has a clear warm sound much like early Eden in character.

In the minus dept.- the 'Edge" control in ch. 2 is non functioning. I'm not sure what it did when it worked, maybe like a 'loudnees' type thing. Also there is an intermittent fuzzy static that pops in and out sometimes. This is regardless of which channel is being used and is not affected by any of the controls. It reminds me of a similar thing I had with a Walkabout head.

Priced accordingly at $150 shipped!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    We've been playing together upstairs for the past couple days. It is very well behaved and not causing a fuss. Or a fuzz.

IMG_3627.JPG

3. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Sent you a PM.