A more accurate description of Justin Chancellor's live rig

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ndrly, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Music_for_life

Music_for_life

Aug 6, 2010
    Which one is the clean and wich is the dirty GK head???

2. nibs208

nibs208

Sep 10, 2007
    The bottom one is clean. There is a little white lable on the top left of the head that says clean.

3. JBoucks

JBoucks

May 9, 2009
    Mansfield, MA
    if only i read this thread earlier i would have seen this pic cuz now its unavailable, it seems based on everyones replies that its a picture of justins rig settings. Anyone wanna repost the picture or tell the exact settings in this pic?

thanks!

4. You can pause the Dunlop vid at the right times to acquire all settings with the exception of his chorus and rat pedals due to a sheen from light(s)

TMB

5. Bobb7074

Bobb7074

Jun 18, 2019
    I know it's a little late but I'm new here and to playing bass (guitar player for 25 years) but check out Little Bear R.Attack its a multi pedal has 3 different versions of the rat in one and it's only $45-50.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021