Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A new beauty on Ebay...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by VinceLovesF, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Looks really nice. The price is still really low though...I wonder what the reserve is.

2. THe bridge is gigantic. Not my type of bass I guess. :oops: :oops:

3. Reserve must be around 2000$
    I think!!

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Bet it sells before mine does :(

5. Ask him about stopping the auction!
    I discovered one hour before that I know the guy who is selling it, sure he will discuss this with you!!
    Try....

Vince

6. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I have a fretless for sale on eBay right now too-I meant that I bet his sells before mine does meaning his bass sells before my bass sells, as I've had mine up for almost two weeks now.

Thanks for the advice though :)

7. You know, a new BNF5 is not as expensive as you could think.... :smug:
    And after seaching on the net, you can find a lot of them at low prices. :cool:

I know a person who could perhaps sell it in the future, this is a real beauty! :ninja:
    Look at this one:
    http://www.fbass.com/tops.html

This is the BNF5 with crotch walnut!
    Splendid!! :eek:

Bye
    Vince

8. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    A TalkBass member owns that walnut one-it's gorgeous.

9. Yes it's Dre!
    But Perhaps he will sell it..... ;)

Vince