Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A new friend

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by joeeg33, Jun 22, 2004.

1. We met yesterday. She was just hangin' on the wall in the store just lookin to get in on some action. So, I gently removed her from her hanger and gave her my best line, she responded like I never heard before. We talked for about an hour, at one point I had to slap her, she responded with a stern voice, go ahead slap me again.... So, I decided to take her home, we stayed up all night.

Here she is.

2. how romantic :) really nice bass, I like it

3. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    This is an online robbery. Since there's no way yo force you do send it to me, I will have to rely on the honor system. Please ship that bass to my house and no one will get hurt!

4. Thonk

Thonk

Sep 14, 2003
    UK
    Very nice she looks like a right little slapper but how does she finger? ;)

5. She likes the finger :D

In my 25 yaers of playing, I have never come across an instrument that was this responsive to touch, and I have owned many, probably around 3 to 4 hundred, no joke. I had many US spectors, they were my bass of choice for a long time. Also, a bunch of Smiths, Fenders, MM's, Pedula's, and others. I also have my own repair shop so, I am very anal and critical about instruments. This is the first bass I have ever took home that I did not have to tweak at all. Intonation, perfect, neck, string height, spacing, all perfect, for my liking of course.

Joe