Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A new site to promote your songs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sean_w_mcgrath, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean_w_mcgrath

sean_w_mcgrath does this forum name make me look fat?

EMAIL SENT . NEEDS TO CONTACT PAUL FOR SPAM OK

If you are interested in any of the following, I strongly suggest that you go to DELETE and submit your music:

1. Geting your music heard by new people.
    2. Finding out how people like your music in different categories.
    3. Supporting local research.
    4. Finding new music to listen to.

Right now our goal is to collect a fair number of songs so that users will have a good starting point when it come to rating. The site may not seem very useful right now, but that is do to the fact that we are lacking content. Once we have a fair number of submissions things will work a whole lot better.

DELETE
    Thanks for your time, and please spread the word. If you find any bugs, please contact DELETE

Regards,

DELETE

TEMP BAN LIFTED

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I think this would be a good juncture to point out that the IBM POWER series processors, power is an acronym for Performance Optimized With Enhanced RISC.

5. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    I'm excited, tell us more kindly Robot!

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    RISC itself is an acronym which stands for(if my memory serves me correctly) Reduced Instruction Set Chip*

So, fully, The POWER line of processors would be, Performance Optimized With Enhanced Reduced Instruction Set Chips*

and if that just doesn't scream intimidation through double stacked Acronyms, I don't know what does.

*might be computer(s)

7. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    It's computer. I really wish these companies would focus more on PCI bus speed, disk I/O, things like that. I already CAN'T stress my P4 during heavy use, but I certainly could use faster bus speeds and disk I/O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.