1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A New Thread? Where are my basses now? :) GAS Regrets

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BrentSimons, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Hey Guys,
    I though this might be an interesting thread. Where Have My Basses Turned Up? I must confess I have been a huge GAS addict and have sold more basses in the past 10 years that I can't even keep count. Some of them I really regret selling and others meh? There are a few that I do miss and I am wondering have you seen my bass? The three I would be most interested in are...
    A 1996? Fender Mexican Jazz Bass Black with White Pickgaurd,Rosewood Fingerboard.Distinguishing Characteristics Licensed by Hipshot tuners and Schaller pickups.No made-in mexico on the headstock just a serial number.
    A 2003 Rickenbacker 4003 in Midnight Blue.Distinguishing Characteristics Black shielding paint inside the pickup and control cavities. Plus a chip in the binding above the rear strapholder.
    A black Peavey Dynabass.Distinguishing Characteristics A good sized chip on the back of the neck through the finish near the headstock and a very odd scratch on the end of the headstock that looks like someone glued a hair on it. Weird I know!

Have you owned or seen these basses? A recent picture would be too cool!
    Take Care,
    Brent

2. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Haven't seen your basses, Brent. Sorry. To continue the thread, I've sold or traded about 40 basses in 12 years, and to be honest, don't miss any of them. Don't get me wrong, I've had some really nice basses, including a Fodera, and some nice customs, but they all sold for a reason, and I'm fine with what I have now. So...whoever has that fretless Monarch, enjoy.

3. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    I'd like to know here this ended up
    [​IMG]

MIM fender p bass, electron blue, violet pearl pickguard by warmth. Duncan quarter pounder wired directly to the output. Last known location was New York I believe

4. Bumparoo.
    Brent