Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A pic of the rig...........

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DWBass, Jun 17, 2003.

1. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Just thought I'd share a pic of the rig with yall!

2. Hartke 3500, Avatar CB115, Schecter stilleto elite 5 string and (fender jazz/carlo robelliguitar in background...)

3. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    Hopefully thats sort of what mine will look like soon. I have the 210, just need a 115. Does the CB115 fit underneath a 210 evenly, maybe on its side?

4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

No, you have to get the B115 or B115H. Same width and depth. The CB115's width and depth is smaller.

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Nice! I'm gonna step up to the Hartke 4000 probably this winter.

6. Yes it will work. Flip the CB115 on it's side, stick the 2x10 on top and it should fit snug. The 210 will only be like half an inch 'shorter' than the CB115 layed on it's side. The depth of both cabs are 16.5 inches, so the depth is no issue. Remember that the height of the CB115 would be the 210's 'width' when the CB is flipped.

It will work fine, and the 210 will be shorter in width by half an inch when stacking on a flipped CB cab. Depth is the same. It's fine.

Did I say it's fine;)

7. no, the depth is the same...

8. im going to soon have an avatar 2x10 atop an avatar 2x12.:cool:

9. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Righty-O!

10. You've got the same idea I have...Maybe it's that great minds thing?:confused:

BTW, The OTHER DWB :D Killer rig, man...

11. OOPS!:eek:

i meant a 2x10 atop a 2x12. grr.
    god i can be so stupid sometimes..i swear

12. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Thanks! I plugged em' all up today at lunchtime and man, I only had the volume on 2-1/2 and it was pumping. And that's at 300w! I can't wait to get my 400 watt'r! I'm gonna have to put new strings on my Tobias and really see how it projects!