Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

a piture of my son who just finished B.U.D.S

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by VIHBASS, Apr 21, 2003.

1. my son is standing front left,he just graduated B.U.D.Seals training,i am a very proud dad at this moment
    peace
    frank

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, pass on a BRAVO ZULU to your son and from me and wish him good luck with his probationary period with the Teams and getting that TRIDENT! i'm a 1st Class Missile Tech (Submarines) in the Navy and i'll be putting in my application to BUD/S here in the near future. i'm glad to see he made it through the tough part.

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Glad to hear he's doing his old man proud. :)

Seals... yeeesh, you got yourself a tough kid. :eek:

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc

that's a big WORD...now he's got jump school to look forward to...that's not too bad though. i remember when i went through there all of the seals were just bad. i'll be 28 years old when i go through if everything goes as planned...i've got an age waiver, though...heh

5. will do that for ya neptune thanks for serving bro,i appreciate you guys more than you will ever know
    good luck with you application my friend
    peace
    frank

6. wow, the hell he went through. congrats to your son and to his proud old man. he just went through some major hell to accomplish that. proud of him on this side also.:D

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    week 6 of BUD/S training ain't known as "Hell Week" for nothin'... ;)

thanks, man! it's my pleasure to do what i do.

8. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Wow, congratulations. You must be proud!

I have read about what BUDS trainees go through. Amazing to say the least.

The best story I read was about two guys who got caught with contraband food... they were made to eat it all and then do wind sprints until they puked it all up. :eek: