Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A public apology

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Guys, I'm so sorry you have to deal with me. I am seriously extremely sorry. I mean, the only time I get to play on talkbass is late night. So I am either goofy as hell or absolutely retarded. Or both. I mean, as I type I look at my clock. 4:07 AM. What am I doing instead of sleeping? Oh the usual, talking to you guys about how stupid I am. I've just been looking at the absolute nonsense I've been posting up the past week or so (or my entire talkbass career, depends on how you look at it ;) )

To wrap things up, I swear, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I'm just a moron, and I'm sorry.

[​IMG]

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Hey its cool. Since the cable company is a piece of crud, I still have not gotten a cable modem, so while I'm home I am stuck with cruddy 56k dial-up, meaning I can only REALLY use the internet late at night...its 1:17 AM here, and I often stay up till 2 or so, just to use Talkbass.

I'm helplessly obsessed with talkbass!

a word on my cable company!
    they are morons!, they wired every house on the street correctly but our house! now its going to take much more work, and much more time to get cable modem, its a pain in the ass! the only guy that is on our side is the guy whos job is to wire the interior of the house, not the street. I've been waiting to get broadband since the mid nineties when ISDN was considered ridiculously fast(128k up/down) when we do get cable though, it is supposed to be 2.2 mbps which will be heavenly, too bad we probably won't get it till I go back up to school!(where we have a cruddy broadband that really isn't that fast)....end rant :D

happy trails matt!

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    That's what I like about you wrong robot, you're not like all the other robots. Like that robot on the jetsons, man, that was one scary robot.

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Thats how I got my name.(not from the jetson though :D)
    Robots are supposed to be correct all the time, so If I'm the Wrong Robot, then that means that though robotic I have broken the molds and stipulations of the positronic brain and created a Robot of free thinking individualism.

Well that...and I REALLY like Isaac Asimov.

At anyrate...I can't do the robot as well as I would like...but I am learning.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

That's deep dude :p

And get to work on the robot dance, it's bad ass and gets the ladies everytime ;)

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Dont sweat it Matt!

Didnt you notice how many people listed you as their fav on that thread?

Oh, and I didnt know Mars was on the east coast of the US.

Peace
    Nick

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Soon Mars won't be anywhere...they went Bankrupt :D :( :(

hmmm

8. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Actualy the one in Miami is gone, but I was refering to where Matt is from. He's in my time zone, thats why I said that.

Peace
    Nick

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay

AHHHHH!!!!!!

Where is your sig from??!?!?!?

Peace
    Nick

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    If you have to ask...you'll never know.

but I'll bet you a dollh ai r that Matt Knows where its from.

11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey, you were completely fine in my book.......

....until you posted that dancin' Austin pic. :mad:

:D

12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Everyone is changing their name lately....well thats just stinking tricksy chips!

13. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Its really familiar, but I cant remember right now!

Peace
    Nick

14. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    "I'm a level 5 vegan...I don't eat anything that casts a shadow"

"now tree...come back to me....oh...right...I don't have magic powers...yet "

ringing any bells quasi-modo?

15. Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'M not gonna accept this apology.

You should die.

16. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Simpsons?

Id be really ashamed if it was, becauise even though it is 5:19 am, I should not be having problems with anything Simpsons related.

Peace
    Nick

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Your just bitter cause he lost the stupidmatt moniker :D

18. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you are correct. and shame on you :D

19. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Just because I almost called him that again doesnt mean anything!

Its just a familiar name Im used to!

But it is the Simpsons right? The episode where Lisa lives in a tree to protect it, and because of that guy with the dreads. Please tell me Im right!

Peace
    Nick

EDIT: Damn your fast!

20. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah...I fast...sure whatever...I'm on a 56k dial up thats running at 24k...no way am I fast :D

Yeah thats the episode...very funny episode.