1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A public service announcement

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Doctor_Clock, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Doctor_Clock

Doctor_Clock The Moon Machine Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2013
    Brooklyn, NY
  2. JohnMCA72

JohnMCA72

Feb 4, 2009
    A friend & former coworker once spent a few weeks in Hong Kong on business. Among the photos he brought back was one of a lovely young lady, sitting on a chair in a hotel room. Behind the girl was a mirror, with the reflection of my friend, clearly buck naked! Fortunately, the mirror only showed about 1/3.

3. nojj

nojj Guest

May 20, 2013
    There was a photo making the rounds of the seller's boards on eBay a few years ago.
    Image was of a silver teapot,with the unappetizing reflection of a heavy-set man in his tighty-whiteys.

4. Oh my, what has this country come to??? Reflections of overweight middle-age white people... I honestly hope I retain my common sense when I get older.

5. That's it. I'm buying some tighty whiteys and a camera and I'm going to sell every mirror in my house on Craigslist. Hehehe. It pays to advertise.