1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

a Question for anyone who has dealt with Ibanez' Warranty

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Danham, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA
    I just sent off my EDA today to Hoshino. The B string piezo monorail no longer works at all and the E string piezo monorail had a recurring rattle and would sometimes make popping noises. Do I have to pay for shipping to AND from Hoshino back to me? The Hoshino guy didn't say anything about it, but the guy in the guitar store I originally went to (it said in the warranty you could only return the bass through an Ibanez dealer, which turned out to be BS) said I had to pay for shipping to there and back to me. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oh by the way. My new Genz Benz ML200-115T came in today. I'm staring at it without a bass. The irony is killing me.:bawl:

2. jawzzz

jawzzz Supporting Member

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    A while back, I dropped my BTB and it smashed the eq through the body. I had to pay for shipping to get to them, but they paid to send me back a brand new bass.It was well worth the $45 to send it to them. :)

3. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA

Thanks jawzzz, that's all I needed to know.

:bassist: