Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

a Question for anyone who has dealt with Ibanez' Warranty

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Danham, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA
    I just sent off my EDA today to Hoshino. The B string piezo monorail no longer works at all and the E string piezo monorail had a recurring rattle and would sometimes make popping noises. Do I have to pay for shipping to AND from Hoshino back to me? The Hoshino guy didn't say anything about it, but the guy in the guitar store I originally went to (it said in the warranty you could only return the bass through an Ibanez dealer, which turned out to be BS) said I had to pay for shipping to there and back to me. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oh by the way. My new Genz Benz ML200-115T came in today. I'm staring at it without a bass. The irony is killing me.:bawl:

2. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    A while back, I dropped my BTB and it smashed the eq through the body. I had to pay for shipping to get to them, but they paid to send me back a brand new bass.It was well worth the $45 to send it to them. :)

3. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA

Thanks jawzzz, that's all I needed to know.

:bassist: