A Request for Worship Musicians and Church Soundmen

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by sonicnuance, May 21, 2016.

1. sonicnuance

sonicnuance Commercial User

Aug 30, 2003
    California, USA
    Engineer & Owner, Sonic Nuance Electronics
    I offer a free resource to worship musicians/leaders/soundmen where I interview such people and post the recordings on a blog as well as a podcast. Here is my blurb on this resource:

"This blog has interviews and tips on equipment and performance for anyone interested in Worship performance as well as sound reinforcement and audio recording. When I started playing on Worship teams there were many aspects I didn't understand or appreciate. This blog (and associated podcast) is meant as a resource to help the community bridge that information gap."

My request: if you know a worship pastor/church soundman who is interested in being interviewed, please have them contact me at [email protected] or PM me their contact info.

Thank you,
    sonicnuance

P.S. I am posting in this forum as it is where the Praise and Worship Band club is located

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021