1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A Request to the OT Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jmattbassplaya, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    I'll PM you guys directly.

Also, Chunk-O-Funk, you're kinda doing the exact thing I was talking about...

2. JFOC

JFOC

Oct 23, 2010
    new hampShire
    Should be a PM per talkbass FAQ

:atoz:

3. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    dude, you should really PM the mods directly on stuff like this...

4. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Not a complaint, nor is it specific to any moderator. It's something I'd like them all to see and consider - it's not something I care to discuss further, but rather make them all aware of.

5. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Lock this thread mods. Blasphemy.

6. To be locked in a forum you read.

7. Free jmattbassplaya!

8. Then again, you could post on an unmoderated forum. No mods there to "prematurely" close a thread...

9. polite as your request may be, rule #5

I'll sign that petition :D

10. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008

11. I'm gonna side with Matt on this one, I don't believe this is an attack directly (or indirectly) on moderator's actions thereof, more like a request for punishing specific offenders instead of the group.

I believe in the 10% rule, 10% of people cause 90% of the problems in any given society. I know I've reminded other users to behave responsibly on a thread or two because I enjoyed the discussion at hand but some posts were a bit on the edge, or leading towards it.

Bottom line: I don't believe it's against the rules to ask for a small amount of extra discretion from the moderators in the light of recent events, and it might even be a bit responsible for us as users of this fine forum to request it publicly, but in a polite and respectful fashion.

Peace,
    Greg

12. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Closed.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.