1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A reverb that hasn't been mentioned here yet

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bongomania, May 4, 2010.

1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
  2. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    Hm I've been looking for a nice reverb pedal for home. I don't know about $200, but I'm definitely bookmarking this.
    Edit: It actually sounds really nice with short decay too.
    Double Edit: Oh No, GAS setting in...

3. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Oregon, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    My understanding: Neunaber designed the Belton reverb module that a lot of boutiques are using, like the first Malekko reverb, the Lee Jackson one, the Hermida reverb, and it's the module that the GGG kit uses.

But according to his site, his reverb does not use the reverb module he designed. Hmm.

4. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    I was looking long and hard at one of these a while back, but decided I really had no use for reverb...kinda surprised I didn't ever mention it (could've sworn I did).

5. This has been on my "buy list" the past few months. The majority of Reverb and Delay pedals lack that rich lush ambience sound heard in most rackmont units. The WET sounds fantastic and a lot cheaper then a Lexicon or Bricasti. Brian at Neunaber offers a fixed voiced mod that makes the WET sound warmer, but I wished he would add an adjustable tone knob.

6. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    A guitarist friend of mine has one of these. Sounds great, but I find the RV-7 that I have more useful to me.

7. alexa.

alexa.

Jan 31, 2011
    Croatia
    Up! Any new experiences?

8. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    I'm definitely picking up the stereo WET when it comes out this summer. I have the ChromaChorus, simple and sounds good however it's set... he's also great with customer service.

9. alexa.

alexa.

Jan 31, 2011
    Croatia
    Any clips of the chromachorus?
    I'm falling in love with this guys work pretty quickly :help:

10. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    The chromachorus sounds like it does something similar to the new Tech 21 Boost Choruses-takes the incoming signal and shifts the pitch a little up or down, but without modulation.

11. Bongomania,
    It migthj not have a specific thread, but it has been mentioned in the forums. I Know, because I have talked about it. It is my favorite reverb in a pedal. Very natural sounding and beautiful. Not the best at spring sounds though. It can get very ambient as well. My second favorite is the Bluesky. I have both on my board and stack them at times...

12. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    F***. I definitely didn't need to be reminded about this pedal the day before payday...

13. I own a Neunaber WET Reverb and I love it. It sounds phenomenal! Can go from "a touch" of reverb to full on ambiance. This is my favourite reverb pedal by far. Also, Brian is such a good guy to deal with :)

14. Hardwire reverb is awesome. I use it for all kinds of stuff. Its replaced not only reverb, but compressors, and chorus pedals on my board.

Reverb wise it has everything you can think of

Compressor wise a little reverb enhances your tone so you don't need a compressor to bring out those quieter notes and add sustain while soloing and noodling.

Chorus wise the modulated reverb setting puts a chorus effect on the reverb but not the bass itself which happens to be my favorite chorus sound by far right now.

15. alexa.

alexa.

Jan 31, 2011
    Croatia

Sounds so good I'm gonna die..

We gotta make him do a bass demo!!! Now!

16. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Sounds good, but I'm gonna stick with the Space Box when it comes out.

17. GHI

GHI

May 27, 2008
    Norway
    What is this Space Box you speak of and when does it come out?

18. testing1two

testing1two Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California