1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A Ridiculously Complex-Lookng Circle Of Fifths T-Shirt

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by milothefultz, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milothefultz

milothefultz

Nov 29, 2008
    Portland, OR
    I am making these and selling them, so I'm not sure if this is the correct section. If I'm wrong, could an admin move it for me, plox? Kthx

heo. heo1.

I am making T-shirts with a ridiculously complex looking circle of fifths on it, and I'm selling them for 10 dollars a piece shipped. I have not created the physical product yet, but I am very close and am wanting to see if there is any interest in them here on TalkBass. If you'd like one, just reply and put your size and if you want white on black or black on white, and I will let you know when they are made ASAP so that all of you who were interested could get them shipped.

At this point, I have to say that if you say now that you'd like a shirt, it would be very much appreciated if you followed through on that, keeping it as a "written contract". I don't want to make a bunch of shirts and have the people who ordered them back out on me.

$10 a shirt shipped.
    2 Styles: White on Black, and Black on White.

When the shirts are made, I will ask for addresses and etc. via PM.

Be sure to leave your size and which style you'd like in your reply if you want one!

There is also a Facebook group for it, so if you want to join there, I guess the more the merrier.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59525953385&ref=mf

Thank you for your interest!

2. DeepBottom

DeepBottom

Apr 8, 2009
    West of Eden
    That looks pretty cool and a reasonable price. Anyway you can "clean up" the print a bit? Would it be possible to enlarge or thicken it a bit?

3. wdave

wdave

Apr 7, 2008
    Atlanta
    I'll take 2 XL
    Dave

4. marcox

marcox

Dec 10, 2007
    Phoenix
    I think what makes this charming is the mad scientist/unabomber-like scrawl.

5. DeepBottom

DeepBottom

Apr 8, 2009
    West of Eden
    Good point, it does have its own aesthetic. However it would be nice if the print were larger/bolder/clearer just so that it shows up better and lasts longer too. Concerned it would start to fall off after washing.

Anyways, in for one, black, Medium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.