1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

a ripper reissue as well?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by infamusblkdeath, Mar 25, 2009.

1. hey everyone,idk if there was already a thread on this or not,i searched around for one,but i didn't find one.appearently there is suposed to be a ripper reissue as well.idk anything about it though,i heard about it in this thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529731

i PMed barkless dog for info,but he hasn't responded yet.it's nice to see that it's suposed to be reissued and all,but i'd imagine the prices won't be any better than that of the grabber reissue..:rolleyes:

2. It's a Gibson, so it's safe to bet that nobody will be able to afford it.

3. oh i wouldn't doubt it..

4. There was another thread about it, and I'm thinking it's in the $2000+ range.

5. aquateen

aquateen

Apr 14, 2005
    maryland
  6. Fly Guitars

Fly Guitars

Dec 29, 2008
    You can book one of the first 9. I but you'll pay the full rrp for the privalege

7. T-Forty

T-Forty Guest

Mar 14, 2008
    What is with Gibson pricing their stuff as if it is some rare, impossibly beautiful vintage instrument?

The Les Paul is my favourite guitar shape of all time, and I appreciate their history, but seriously..screw this company.