1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A Sad day for me....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by armywalaby, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Tuesday, I went to my old room that I had not completely moved out of yet in my old barracks to get the last of my stuff. Much to my surprise, someone had moved in! After a search, I had discovered that about all of my Boss effect pedals ($1200 worth) had come up missing. The guy didn't know anything about it, and I did a quick judge of character by his religious t-shirt and his bible sitting on his nightstand, so I don't think he did. I'm thinking that one of the people in the supply department for my previous company to which these barracks belong got in and cleared it out. They are the only ones that have a key.

2. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    That sucks... but I think you have a good chance to find those pedals though unless they really have been stolen. Contact the supply department, hopefully they have clue where your pedals are. Good luck with finding them!

3. Oh yeah, I guess I failed to mention that part. I talked to the supervisor of the supply dept. and everyone pointed fingers to this one guy that he cleared the room, and the one guy says he didn't clear it. I think I just learned a $1200 lesson.